The 2x2 Workbook provides creative support and accountability for two outlines and two beat sheets- taking you right to the front door of your script! Take the guess work out of writing your first draft and develop you characters, story and structure before you write a page.
- Week One - Fine tune your idea & write your first outline. This week's assignments are created to clarify your story.
- Week Two - Add to your outline with connective tissue that creates a compelling narrative. Strengthen your story with key elements.
- Week Three - Write your first beat sheet, transferring the outline into script format, adding scenes that build momentum around key actions and events.
- Week Four - Dig Deeper into character development, genre, tone, audience and your own unique perspective as a writer to create a more robust and compelling story for the second beat sheet.
- * Bonus Pages for development & further development!